27.8.07

throwing in the towel

Do you know how hard it is to have a person you care so much about and love, to tell you at least once (if not 5 times) every month for over a year, that you're a piece of shit? I can't please you, no matter what I do, no matter what I say, since we got together, it's always something no matter how hard I try you find something to scream at me for.

Maybe it's me, maybe I'm just a fuck up, I don't know but I've never had this problem with anybody else, regardless I can't do this anymore, I can't take it anymore. Think of all the times I've been in a situation where you've done something that hurts me, and how I've acted, I've talked to you about it, let you explain and said ok, trusted you and dropped it. Because I want you in my life for the good times, fighting is just stupid and a waste of time, life is too short for that bullshit. The good times we have are so so good, times I've never felt so happy so content, and that is what has kept me going, just for a couple more days like that. I want to be with you and be happy and enjoy life together, because what's the point of doing anything other than that.

I don't know what to do anymore I love you and care about you so so much but I can't keep going through this.

No comments: