26.11.08

don't ask for permission, beg for forgiveness

i owe you an explanation in regards to what happened on saturday night. you probably saw me with another girl, and in hindsight, it was awful of me. because you and i have recently been talking and hanging out, you likely had different expectations of me. my behaviour that night was inexcusable and i'm sorry for that. honestly, i wasn't thinking about anyone but myself. i feel sick to my stomach about it.

all i can say is that i'm writing this to you because i think you're a great girl and i've always enjoyed your company. i'd like to continue being friends with you, but i can understand if you feel differently about that.

i must say, you were looking so stunning that night, that when you showed up, i was kinda speechless. really.

if you care to talk to me, call me me anytime.

No comments: