6.12.08

I wanted an apartment, not a date

How are you ? I am following up on your inquiry for the room avail a little while ago. Unfortunatley I decided against renewing the lease for the 2bedroom apt I had for rent and ended up getting a studio for myself.Howeverafter reading your email, I found you cool and easy going and someone I would love to get to know. I was intruiged,so wanted to write you back.

Just to introduce myself and let you know some more about me I am 27, easy going, laid back, but outgoing at the same time Physically I am about 5'11,165lbs, light skin, dark brown eyes, dark full hair and of Latin and east Indian mix mom from brasil and dad north india (cute and handsome I am told :) ).I was born and raised in Long Island, NY but moved here to manhattan about 9 years ago. I work for a financial firm in Manhattan as Vice President of strategy and product development Love my job, and I have worked hard to be where I am today.

I like all kinds of music, to dance, and just go out and have fun I like to go to dinner, travel to nice places, play sports and just walk around the city.Have a passion for languages and learning about various cultures I also can speak multiple languages ( 7 in all ) I am currently unattached looking for someone nice, who enjoys life,is able to carry a conversation, has goals, and is not into any games with a companion I would like someone to share good times with, to trust and just have fun together If this is something that intrests you please email me back with more on you your hobbies/ interests . How is the apt search going ? i know it can be tough to find a decent place here so if there is anything i can do to assist please let me know. I appologize if I offended you in anyway by writing back in this manner.

Hope to talk to you soon !

No comments: