7.8.09

love is hell

I don't even know where to start. First of all I wish I was with you so I could slap and hug you at the same time.

Live for yourself first and foremost. I know what you are going through. I can't say I'm in your shoes but I know what you are going trough. You worked hard for a career and you had it taken away. You worked hard not to be in debt and now you are knee deep in it. You worked hard for a good relationship and now you don't have one. Well guess what it gets better. You will find another job that you love beleive me. You will get out of debt. Everyone has debt once in their life. I know you don't like it and it makes you feel nervous since you always had issues with money/debt since you were young but you will get out of it. As for being in love, YOU of all people don't need to worry about that. I know things may seems shitty especially now but I don't know if you noticed dudes LOVE you. Granted it may take a little time to find one as good or better then **** and what you guys had but guess what it WILL happen. So get your head out of the gutter and LIVE your life. You moved to **** for a fresh start so go and start it. If it doesn't work out move back to ****, or move to Machu Pichu where ever you need to go. Where ever you go you should probably know that you will always be loved by at least one person. Well one and a half I'm counting **** as a half right now.

Things are always darkest before they get brighter, remember that. Soon it will be so bright you will need to wear sunglasses at night and have a excuse for it.
love always your bfff

No comments: